Friday, June 17, 2016 | Miami Developments, Miami Miscellaneous | Posted by Sunny Isles Miami Beach Real Estate
Filling Station Lofts Miami Goes Condo
I’ve been a big fan of big lofts offering the edgy, industrial, urban vibe – high ceilings, exposed ducts, and concrete! Like others, I had been an admirer of a true New York loft since I could remember and so, over time and with demand, developers began loft and loft-style construction here back in 2003. I was lucky to be a resident at Space01 lofts in North Bay Village for a few years before beginning my new family experience. The feeling of living in a large open loft space is surreal and truly inspirational.
Filling Station Lofts in Miami goes condo this month with what used to be a rental building and I’m showcasing this 2016 opportunity & loft building so you have an early ‘in’ on product release.
Contact me below and additional details to own at Filling Station Lofts will follow.
Filling Station features:
- 81 industrial lofts with expansive balconies facing Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, and the Miami skyline
- Bi-level floor plans with 18′ ceilings
- New kitchens and open living + dining spaces on the entry-level and an open master bedroom on the top level kitchens featured
- Kitchen feature premium ash wood and glass cabinets, frosted glass subway tile backsplash, slate gray Corian countertops and Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Bathrooms feature large limestone tiled walk-in showers with glass doors and stackable washer and dryers
- Amenities include state-of-the-art gym, expansive pool with sitting area, hot tub and showers
- Storage units are also available for sale
- Large pets are allowed and one secure and gated parking space comes with each unit
- 10% Deposit
- 10% 45 days later
- 90-Day Closings
- Price Ranges – $447,300 to $1,150,500
- Trophy Penthouse with extended terrace available – 1,639 SF living area
Discover the very best properties along Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Aventura, Bal Harbour, Surfside, North Bay Village and South Beach. Additionally, explore the premier areas of Fort Lauderdale, Key Biscayne, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and Bay Harbour Islands.
Gain fast access to the latest in real estate trends, new listings, preferred developments, important news updates, sales & statistics by signing up for the Monthly VIP e-News alert. Explore new listings, property information & buying options on new Miami construction and developments, gated communities, waterfront homes, luxury townhomes, Miami Penthouses plus so much more.
I’m a Southeast Florida real estate broker-associate with the leading firm – ONE Sotheby’s International Realty. Why Sotheby’s? Because of the brand heritage, global reach and their propensity for perfection. Since 2002, I’ve been active in the Southeast Florida market with experience that rarely disappoints. Whether you’re looking for the latest in waterfront estates, condo resales, land for development, corporate relocation, market trends, off-market properties, new construction, bulk sales, or just plain good deals, I’ll have it customized and ready for you.
No hassle. No pressure. Just honest advice.
Contact me at #888.38.DREAM
- Subscribe to the monthly alert for updates on Miami’s best neighborhoods
- Like Coleman Properties Group on FB
- Follow AshtonColeman on Instagram for real-estate photo updates
- Follow AshtonColeman’s Twitter for the latest in South Florida News
- SnapChat Ashton.Coleman for behind the scenes real estate adventures
Contact Ashton Coleman for all your real estate needs.
Tags: Filling Station Lofts
, Filling Station Lofts in Miami
, Miami Lofts for Sale
, New York loft
, Space01 lofts