Monday, October 11, 2010 | Miami Beach Real Estate, Terra Beachside Villas | Posted by Ashton Coleman
Contemporary Living On Miami Beach at Terra Beachside Villas
A year ago I was concerned and exposed the issues and concerns with the failed Terra Beachside Villas project. Well, in 2010 it was taken over with solid financial backing, finished out, completed and marketed with an entirely new team in place. The finished product was worth exploring and I had the luxury of touring the property located at 6000 Collins Avenue last week while learning the intricacies and noting the fine finishes & detail used within each residence.
Terra Beachside Villas atrium interior is very impressive and feels like a word within it’s own unlike anything else I’ve seen or experienced here with Miami Beach real estate. Take a peek at this translucent atrium canopy photo as I entered the complex. This photo doesn’t do it justice.. the interior was cool & bright with awesome light pouring in while completely protected from the elements.
Explore Terra Beachside Villas for Sale & Terra Beachside Villas for Rent
Flickr Photos of the Terra Beachside Project
The well appointed loft interiors were well thought out with outstanding kitchens for the gourmet chef such as this model unit below designed by Steven G interiors. These larger model units are selling well while the 1 bedrooms are all sold through the current inventory.
- Dramatic Zen Influenced 400-foot Skylit Atrium Spanning the Entire Property
- 3-Story Lifestyle Center w/Cardio Area, Fitness Center, Media Room, 80′ Lap Pool & Jacuzzi
- 24-hour Security and underground secure garage parking
- Wireless Internet Throughout & Direct Beach Access
Interior Features Include:
- 2-Story Residences with 18‘ ceilings in Living areas
- Top of the Line Kitchens featuring Miele and KitchenAid appliances
- Bathrooms feature Philippe Starck Designed HansGrohe & Duravit Fixtures
- Fire, Wind*, Water & Earth Floor Plans from 1,095 to 2,180 total square feet
- Wind* Floor Plans come with an additional 1,315 square feet of rooftop terrace including Summer Kitchen
- Wind* ownership come with a 1 year membership to the exclusive Bath Club
- Maintenance Fees estimated at 37 cents per square foot
If your interested in finding more information on Terra Beachside Villas and other townhomes or Miami Beach loft options, call or email me today.. 1.888.383.7326!
Tags: 6000 Collins Avenue
, for rent
, Miami Beach Loft
, Miami Beach Lofts
, Miami Beach Real Estate
, Miami Beach Townhome
, Steven G interiors
, Terra Beachside Villas
, Terra Beachside Villas for Sale